**I am not accepting books for review at this time (June 12, 2019).**
First of all, thank you for considering me for reviewing your book!
I accept physical books and .mobi (Kindle format) ebooks for review. I also listen to audiobooks.
I will consider books from authors or publishers, including indie or self-published titles.
Before contacting me:
Please see this section for a list of subjects, genres, etc. I am interested in reviewing. This list is for things I am not interested in reviewing, and content I would like to be aware of before making a decision.
If you would like me to consider your book for review, e-mail me at
email@example.com with the subject line “Request for review: [your book title]”
In the message, please also include the genre (and any other relevant descriptors), a short synopsis, page or word count, and the publication date.
Please let me know if you need a review by a certain date. Sometimes, I can not read and review as quickly as I would like due to other life obligations getting in the way.For ARCs, I will try to post the review within two weeks of publication. (Usually, I post my review 7-10 days before the publication date.)If your book has already been published, I will aim for reading and reviewing it within a month of receiving a copy to review.
Genres/categories I’m interested in reviewing, and subjects/themes that interest me:
- Some Sci-fi (Case by case basis as I’m still learning what my preferences are.)
- Dystopian/Utopian/Post-Apocalyptic (Case by case basis.)
- Erotica and Romance (Case by case basis.)
- Horror/Thrillers (particularly ghost stories, Gothic stories, less-written about creatures)
- Some Historical Fiction (including romance)
- I read YA and adult books
- I am particularly interested in LGBTQ+ books with pansexual and bisexual representation (without the cheating trope)
- Retellings of lesser-known fairy tales (including those not of western European origin)
Things I am NOT interested in reviewing, and topics I avoid:
- Most contemporary romance (exceptions may be made, such as for paranormal romance)
- Religion/Spirituality (I would consider books related to non-Wiccan witchcraft, heathenry, and divination)
- If there are scenes of rape, self-harm (cutting specifically), childbirth, child abuse, animal harm/abuse, or eating disorders, please let me know about them.
I reserve the right to deny a request if I feel incapable of reviewing the book for any reason (be it sensitive subject matter, a book in a series I haven’t read yet, etc.)